Throughout the COVID-19 crisis there has been a huge emphasis on bringing critical products to the healthcare market in a timely fashion. This webinar will feature our collective learnings on required novel approaches to decontamination/sterile processing of items such as PPE. Manufacturers, regulators and end users have been pressed to develop new processing methods in a very accelerated fashion. It is important to understand when developing new methods that while accelerated or abbreviated test methods may be required, that does not obviate the need for holistic view ensuring all critical parameters are tested.
Participants Will Learn:
- New process development on an accelerated timeline
- Review of literature- understanding the study purpose and test conditions
- Regulatory landscape around accelerated process and testing development
- Value of multidisciplinary experience
- Example of test method development- Disinfection protocols