About Nelson Laboratories Inc.
Nelson Laboratories is a leading provider of full, life-cycle microbiology testing services for the Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical, Tissue and Natural Products industries. While we are known for exceptional quality and rigorous testing standards, we are also keenly aware of the bigger picture. It's what we call The Science of Success™. It's partnering with you to achieve your business goals and being fully committed to your long-term success.
- Biocompatibility Testing
- EO Sterilization Validations
- Radiation Sterilization Validation
- Packaging Validations
- Cleaning Validations of Reusable Medical Devices
- Disinfectant Testing
- Filter Challenge/Sterilization
- Steam Sterilization
- Microbial Identifications
Why Choose Nelson Laboratories
Every year, hundreds of medical device, pharmaceutical, and natural product companies make Nelson Labs their testing laboratory of choice. For them, the decision is easy. Nelson Labs is a clear leader in the microbiology testing industry, offering more than 400 laboratory tests and employing more than 500 scientists and staff in state-of-the-art facilities. We are known for exceptional quality and rigorous testing standards, but it’s our focus on the bigger picture that sets us apart. It’s what we call The Science of Success™. It’s looking beyond test results and partnering with you to achieve your long-term business goals—mitigating risk, being first to market, and succeeding with your customers.
Companies choose Nelson Laboratories for our:
- Thought leaders and approachable experts. We give you direct access to industry authorities who understand your business and add value every step of the way.
- Customer-centric culture. We take the time to understand your vision. Your goals become our goals.
- Real-time project management tools and a dedicated client portal. We provide proactive information, keeping you informed and in control.
- Metric-driven testing processes. We're our own toughest customer, holding ourselves to goals exceeding 99% for things that matter most to you, like quality, turn-around time, and testing accuracy.
Global compliance expertise and support. We act as a trusted advisor, helping you navigate the ever-changing compliance landscape.
1985 by Dr. Jerry R. Nelson and Lynda S. Nelson
500+ with more than 300 scientists
60+ registered and specialist microbiologists (NRCM)
128,000 sq ft (three buildings)
Custom-built 3,000 sq. ft. cleanroom
Salt Lake City, UT
More than 400 microbiological and analytical tests
ASTM, ISO, AAMI, ANSI, IEST, PDA, AATB, and more
Nelson Laboratories is FDA registered and third-party accredited to ISO 17025 standards (ACLASS).
Nelson Laboratories is a GLP, GMP, and GTP facility.