The personal data that Sotera Health and affiliate companies (“we”, “us”, “our”) collects from you as a data subject (“you”, your”) via this form is hereafter defined as “Personal Data”.
We will only use your Personal Data to determine your eligibility to access our facilities.
We will retain your Personal Data only for the duration needed to determine your eligibility to access our facilities.
You have the following rights in relation to the Personal Data:
- The right to be informed: You have the right to be provided with clear, transparent and easily understandable information about how we use your Personal Data and your rights. This is the purpose of this document.
- The right of access: You have the right to obtain access to your Personal Data. This is so you are aware and can check that we are using your Personal Data in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- The right to rectification: You are entitled to have your Personal Data rectified if they are inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”): This enables you to request the deletion or removal of your Personal Data where there is no compelling reason for us to keep using it. This is not an absolute right to erasure and exceptions apply.
- The right to lodge a complaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint about the way we handle or process your Personal Data with your national data protection authority.
- The right to withdraw consent: The processing of the Personal Data is based on your express consent. You have the right to withdraw this consent at any time, in which case Sotera Health will no longer use the Personal Data (in whole or in part), to the extent that it contains Personal Data.
We will not share your personal data with external parties except when legally required to do so.
For further information or questions about our use of your Personal Data, or to exercise any of your rights with regard to your Personal Data, please contact your event host at HR_Europe@nelsonlabs.com.