Single-use systems (SUS), sometimes referred to as bioprocessing systems, have increased in popularity due to their advantages over the stainless-steel pipes and tanks. Along with these advantages there are also complications in the form of determining an appropriate radiation sterilization dose (for the manufacturer) and appropriately “verifying” sterility (for the manufacturer or the end user).
In addressing both of these issues, occasionally approaches are taken that are either incorrect from a scientific perspective or that are unnecessarily arduous. This webinar explores options to simplify and correctly address both issues.
Watch this webinar to learn the following:
- Options already present in the standards that can simplify determination of a radiation sterilization dose
- Appropriate ways to verify sterility for single-use system subassemblies or finished products
- Available and upcoming resources for sterilization validation and sterile verification of single-use systems
This webinar is ideal for the following people:
- Sterility-assurance personnel
- Validation personnel
- Sterilization microbiologists
- Quality-assurance personnel
- Product engineers
Learn more about the presenters below.