Our partners at Greenlight Guru are launching the True Quality Summit Series: EU MDR & IVDR and we’re proud to be sponsoring the week-long event. Tune in on March 15th, for a presentation from Thor Rollins!
With the COVID-19 crisis, the Medical Device Regulations (MDR) have been pushed back one year, this delay has given a respite for those companies that were not quite ready for the increased regulations. This delay put the new MDR requirements in the same time period as the impact of Brexit. In this presentation we will be discussing the status of the medical device industry regarding MDR and Brexit, and what are others doing to get ready. Attendees will learn:
- What additional requirements are in the MDR?
- How Brexit is impacting submissions to the UK?
- Where is the industry currently at and how many companies feel ready for their first submission?
- What have we learned from the first submissions under MDR?
- What are others doing now, to save time and money?
Join us for the FREE, live online event connecting attendees to:
- The latest EU MDR & IVDR insights, trends, and best practices
- The stories of industry leaders working through challenges and opportunities of an evolving EU and UK market
- Original research report findings identifying how market leaders are building successful process to obtain and maintain MDR compliance, and how your company can do the same