The Sotera Health companies—Nordion, Nelson Labs and Sterigenics—welcome you to the picturesque city of Strasbourg, France, for the 19th International Meeting on Radiation Processing (IMRP) from April 1-5, 2019.
ABOUT IMRP 2019
IMRP 2019 is the premier global event showcasing radiation technology and research for industrial applications such as healthcare sterilization, food processing, materials modification and more. Held every two to three years, IMRP provides a rare opportunity to bring together builders and users of this technology in a forum that is designed to foster innovation, collaboration and education.
ABOUT SOTERA HEALTH
Sotera Health is your one partner for lab testing, Cobalt-60 supply and gamma irradiators, and sterilization solutions. We are the only fully integrated, global provider of mission-critical health sciences, lab services and sterilization solutions for the healthcare industry. By delivering safe, high-quality products and services to our customers, we play a critical role in Safeguarding Global Health™. Our products benefit the lives of millions of people in countries around the world—and that is our core purpose. To improve the health and well-being of our global citizens.
We have proudly supported IMRP, and this year is no different.
Sterigenics is the proud sponsor of the Welcome Gala on Monday, April 1 from 5:30-7:30 pm.
We invite you to drop by and visit with representatives from Nordion, Nelson Labs and Sterigenics.
HEAR FROM OUR EXPERTS
Experts from the Sotera Health companies will be presenting posters and giving talks.
Monday, April 1
- Kevin O’Hara, Sterigenics, is presenting at the morning Dosimetry Workshop
- Richard Wiens, Nordion, is participating in the afternoon Gamma Topical Issues Workshop
Tuesday, April 2
- 11:00-11:30 | Track: Regional Development Review/Update | Presentation: Irradiation Landscape in the Americas, Phil Macnabb, Sterigenics
- 13:20-31:35 | Sterigenics on the iia Innovation Stage
- 13:40-13:55 | Nordion on the iia Innovation Stage:
Wednesday, April 3
- 15:00-15:30 | Track: HC3: Complying with Healthcare Standards and Regulations | Presentation: Application of Recovery Efficiency Per the New ISO Bioburden Standard, Martell Winters, Nelson Labs
Thursday, April 4
- 8:30-8:50 | Track: Dosimetry and Modelling | Presentation: Modelling to Predict or Optimize Dose Distribution or Throughput, Chris Howard, Nordion
- Considerations When Changing Radiation Sources and Locations; Guidance for the Industry, Bryce Telford, Nelson Labs
- Selection of Alternate Sterility Assurance Levels for Method VDmax, Wendy Wangsgard, Nelson Labs
- The Effect of Gamma Irradiation Process Interruption on Microbial Resistance of G. stearothermophilus, Fatima Hasanain
- The Effects of Process Interruption on Healthcare Product and Dosimetry Systems, Kevin O’Hara, Sterigenics
We invite you to visit the Detailed IMRP 2019 Program.
Would you like to meet with any of the Sotera Health companies? To pre-book a meeting, please contact the appropriate person:
Nordion is the proud sponsor of the Gala Dinner on Thursday, April 4 starting at 7:00 pm.
Learn more about IMRP 2019 at https://imrp-iia.com