> Auditor Info
Supplier Quality Audits
Nelson Laboratories, Inc. (NLI) understands that meeting quality requirements can sometimes be a handful. To make things a bit easier, we have implemented the following steps to ensure that your on-site audit is as painless as possible.
- When you schedule your audit, a pre-audit information packet will be sent to you so you can prepare for the audit. The packet includes answers to basic questions about NLI (facility size, capabilities, employee totals, etc.) as well as essential regulatory information (copies of current NLI certifications, NLI change control policy, quality manual, etc.). By providing this information before the audit begins, you are able to spend your time auditing essential quality processes, instead of utilizing your resources gathering basic information about the company.
- During your audit, you will have a qualified NLI regulatory specialist assisting you throughout your entire visit.
- Each audit is tailored to your needs, ensuring that you accomplish your audit goals while you are visiting us.
- Almost all of our audit documents are available electronically, which helps speed up the audit process. To save your eyes while perusing documents throughout the day, large HD monitors are provided to cut down on eyestrain.
- While performing your audit, you will be at ease in our Olympus conference room. The room has fully adjustable ergonomic seating, a 16-foot granite conference table, and a spectacular view of the Rocky Mountains.
- We provide a gourmet catered lunch while you are onsite, so you do not have to waste time leaving the facility to get lunch.
These are just a few extra benefits of partnering with NLI for your testing needs. If we can help take the hassle out of auditing, we will!
Need to Schedule an Onsite Quality Audit?
If you would like to arrange an onsite audit, please contact Julie Pizza
(801) 290-7652 to schedule your visit.
Please keep in mind that we are currently hosting 2-3 client audits every week. Because of this, there may be a 4-6 week wait period before you can visit us onsite.
Need to Send Us a Supplier Questionnaire/Survey?
Because Nelson Laboratories, Inc. (NLI) currently performs testing for thousands of companies, we are unable to complete individual quality surveys at this time. However, to assist in qualifying our company, we have created a packet of information that contains everything you should need.